Village Hall - Organisation

 

The Village Hall is a registered Charity ( Number 272418)
The land for the Hall was sold by a local benefactor in 1934 to the Trustees for £10 and the hall built by public subscription.
Extra land was purchased for playing fields in 1953 when the village football club was formed and a Social Club extension added in 1983 again funded by local subscription.
The land and the Hall are vested in the Trustees and the management of the Hall is conducted by a committee consisting of elected members and representatives from all the various clubs and groups in the Parish eg. The Gardening Club, the WI and the School.
Day to day management of the Hall is by the Executive Committee consisting of:-

Chair                                             Secretary
Brad Bradley                                    Helen Campion
01594 860985                                01594 860253
jackiebrad2@aol.com                      helen_campion@hotmail.com


Treasurer                                      Bookings                            
Robin Fyffe                                      Jackie Bradley
01594 861343                                01594 860985
robin-kate@fyffe56.freeserve.co.uk jackiebrad2@aol.com

The Accounts, Management Committee Minutes, Operational Policies and Risk Assessments may be viewed by clicking the link below.

Village Hall Accounts, Minutes and Policies